How to Enter
- Download and complete the entry form and waiver from the links below.
- Notify the Event Chairman of your intent to participate, you may email your waiver forms and entry forms at this time. Jim Filar – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend the Skippers Meeting on Monday, December 5th at 6:30 PM via ZOOM.
- Pick up entry packet and entry numbers from the KHYC Lobby on either Thursday December 8th or Friday December 9th from 4:30 pm to 7:00 pm.
- Bring completed Entry and Liability forms if not previously submitted
- Bring Entry fee if not paid online
- Make checks payable to the ‘Charitable Fund of KHYC’
- Entry fees are $40.00 for Power/Sailboats
- Power/Sail entries will receive (2) tickets for the Burger/Chicken buffet at King Harbor Yacht Club after the parade.
Monday, December 5th 6:30PM at KHYC
December 10th, Parade Day
- Main boat parade starts at 5:30 pm
- Trophy presentation @ ~7:45 pm
Boat Parade Chairperson:
Jim Filar / 310-940-0654 / email@example.com