How to Enter
- Download and complete the entry form and waiver from the links below.
- Notify the Event Chairman of your intent to participate, you may email your waiver forms and entry forms at this time. Jim Filar – email@example.com
- Attend the Skippers Meeting on Wednesday, December 8th via Zoom Meeting
- 6:30PM for both Paddlecraft and Sail
- Zoom for Skipper’s Meeting
- Pick up entry packet and entry numbers from the KHYC Lobby on either Thursday December 9th or Friday December 10th from 4:30 pm to 7:00 pm.
- Bring completed Entry and Liability forms if not previously submitted
- Bring Entry fee if not paid online
- Make checks payable to the ‘Charitable Fund of KHYC’
- Entry fees are $30.00 for Power/Sailboats, $15.00 for Paddle Craft
- Power/Sail entries will receive (2) tickets for the Burger/Chicken buffet at King Harbor Yacht Club after the parade. Paddle Craft entries will receive (1) ticket to the Burger/Chicken buffet during and after the parade
There is a mandatory Skipper’s Meeting at 6PM for Paddlecraft and 6:30PM for Boaters viz Zoom on Wednesday December 8th. Zoom link will be provided later.
December 11th, Parade Day
- Paddle Craft judging stats at 4:30 pm in front of King Harbor Yacht Club
- Main boat parade starts at 5:30 pm
- Trophy presentation @ ~7:45 pm
Boat Parade Chairperson:
Jim Filar / 310-940-0654 / firstname.lastname@example.org